Top 10 Shows I Enjoy on Netflix

As of late, my finances have gone down the tubes, so I had to cut off my cable. Fortunetly, I was able to keep my Netflix. I get to enjoy many shows, either from other channels, or Netflix Originals. So I decided to share with all of you, my top 10 favorite tv shows on Netflix!!

1. Salem (Sexy Witches running rampant)

2. The Last Kingdom (Am I English, am I a Dane, who knows?)

3. Marco Polo (Khaaaaaaaannnn!)

4. Peaky Blinders (right, right)

5. Bojack Horseman (watch it, NOW!)

6. The Crown (We are not amused!)

7. Stranger Things (Wynona looking all kinds of crazy!)

8. Come Fly with Me (British, Little Britain, fracking hilarious, isn't it?)

9. Helix (Did anyone ever tell you, you have, nice eyes?)

10. Forensic Files (These criminals need to watch Dexter, lol!)

Comments

Popular Posts