My UFO Encounter by Paulo Guimaraes


       I remember it like yesterday, I was hanging out on my block, with two friends. We were hanging out in front of another friend's house talking. I had been riding my bike, and was taking a break. Little did we know, we were about to have our lives changed, well at least for myself.

       It was in 1984, I was 10years old, my two friends were 10 and 8. I had been riding my bike up and down the block. My mother did not allow me to go too far. My two friends were standing in front of another house talking, and I wanted to join in the conversation.

      We all stood there facing across the street, and happened to look
At my next door neighbor's house. All of a sudden, out of no where, a round object the width of the roof appeared before our eyes!!! None of us knew exactly what it was, but the first thing in our minds was, UFO!!!

      The craft that we had witnessed, had many round, multi-color light underneath it. The lights flashed in a scattered pattern and as this went on, what seemed like white exhaust clouds eminated from the center of the craft.

      The whole incident lasted less than a minute, and the craft disappeared as if it never existed, as silent as it had been when it appeared. All of us were ecstatic that we had been lucky enough to view a UFO. I ran to ask my mother if she had seen it, and she said yes. However, the memory is long gone from her mind.

       From this day on, no religion or person could change my mind about the existence of UFOs, and possible existence of other beings more advanced than ourselves. My life was changed forever!!! And for the better I believe.

They are out there people!!!

Last edited: Mar 10, 2014

Comments

Popular Posts