Rant as I gaze on the vast ocean around me

Sitting here looking at the multitude of people stuffing themselves silly really sickens my inside. The idea of population control is, to me, a useful idea. Constantly the world grows full with more humans gracing its favor. This brings about change in the equilibrium of our lives, of the Great Mother's life, abundant and mighty. She weeps at the possibility of her passing, because her children do not care or understand. Only selfish misgivings as she cries deeply, away from our hearts. Resources are becoming scarce, hence, the creation of artificial means of gorging upon the land. Eventually, all will be gone with the outbreak of war, religious or not in nature, just total destruction of unification among the masses. As I loom at the vast ocean, I ponder the serenity of this blissful kingdom, hidden are the children it holds. They know not the desire for more and more useless objects that hold our affections. Known to them is survival as is seen fit between all. The status quo never falters until the children of Gaia destroys it. Such stupidity, and yet humans are the evolved ones. The answer is found in the shadows of our leaders, puppets that are strung up by the unknown. Manipulation of the drones is in order, including the idea that more is better. Some of us, including myself, fall into this trap daily, however, I can see the writing on the wall. Decrease the family unit for the benefit of mankind, not because the secret masters pull our strings. Wake up people, the time has come for change!!

Comments

Popular Posts