Today's Rant

As I have grown older, my low self-esteem, lack of motivation, and enthusiasm has increased. I work a low-paying job, that has room for advancment. However, I do not really want to go up in the company, I do not like those who run it that much. Everyday is a struggle to go to work because I have no interest and play my part to satisfy my boss. I am a single father, and my daughter lives with me and my mom. I also have a wonderful girlfriend who adores me and wants to do everything for me. So you wonder why I would be so un motivated to get another job? Well, I do enjoy smoking pot to ease the stress and such. However, it is becoming a crutch in a world that views it as evil, or destructive. I really enjoy being able to smoke when I want, but most jobs want to drug test. I have worked for years, and smoked, doing my work as well as the next guy. Each is an individual, none should be judged inefficient or useless because they smoke a plant of the Earth. There are much worse substances that would create havoc. I want to be able to smoke, and work any job where I can make a contribution if only allowed to. Looking at the times, many of those who run the companies cover-up far worse activities then what I may participate in. One day I will find that niche' that will get me gokng towards improvement, and not removing that which makes me who I am.

Comments

Popular Posts