My top ten favorite sick and bizarre movies


Greetings folks, I am sure many of you enjoy a good movie, once and a while. Well, have I got a list for you to ponder. I present my top ten favorite sick and bizarre films. You have to wonder what the hell was going on in the minds of the writers and directors. I am talking about some really, really insane movies. If you have not seen any of them, go check them out!!

1. August Underground's Mordum (Some really insane people, doing some really f***ed up things to other people. I mean, REALLY bad stuff).

2. Taxidermia (Professional Eater gets huge, son is skinny little shit)!

3. Freaks (The sideshow comes to life, in all of its strange glory)!

4. A Serbian Film (When a man is told to do anything, no questions asked. Result, WOW, just wow).

5. Vaca de Noces (aka the pig fucking movie) (Alone with animals, yeah, you guessed it).

6. Salo: the 120 days of Sodomy (The Italian elite, grab kids from their homes, and make them do some disgusting things).

7. The Suicide Club (The kids are NOT alright0!

8. The Human Centipede 2 (This fat bastard is one sick puppy)!

9. Feed (Keep eating, and eating, and eating until you pop)!

10. Blood Sucking Freaks (One word: Festus)!!

http://horrornews.net/69788/film-review-bloodsucking-freaks-1976/

So these are my favorite of the sick movies I have seen. Good cinema is not always pure and light, sometimes it goes beyond the boundary of good taste. Please take a look at some of these films, the mind of mankind grows with each learning experience!


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

Comments

Popular Posts