My top ten favorite cartoons

Greetings good people, I bring another listicle for you to peruse! This time, I present my top ten favorite cartoons in existence!! Cartoons never started off as a vehicle for children, the ones that inspire and teach, present a more adult side, hidden behind memorable characters and story lines!! Take a look and tell all what you think!!

1. Aqua Teen Hunger Force (Food gone wild!)

2. Cowboy Bebop (The adventures of some interesting Bounty Hunters!)

3. Squidbillies (Rednecks + Calamari=WTF?)

4. Metalocalypse (METAL!!!!!!! And blood.)

5. Voltron (Lions, of course,lol)

6. Battle of the Planets (aka G Force aka The SHIT)

7. American Dad (Trump has to love this guy,lol!)

8. Family Guy (FAT, LAZY, but damn funny!!)

9. The Oblongs (This right here, THIS!!!)

10. Sealab 2021 (What if I put my brain in a robot body.)

I love so much more, but wanted to give a short list, enjoy online if you can find it, or download!

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

Comments

Popular Posts