My Top Ten favorite British Comedies

Helllllo everybody, helllllo Dr, Nick. Ummmmm, nevermind, I have no idea what happened there. Well, I present to you some of my utmost, favorite British comedies of all time (Although, there are so many I have not seen, this list may change). The humor may go past your heads ( I'm looking at you Americans, lol), but take a dive into the madcap world of Brit Com!!!

1. Father Ted (Three priests on an island, what could go wrong?)

2. Are You Being Served? (I'm Free!!!!!!)

3. The Vicar of Dibley (Don't underestimate this lady!!)

4. Absolutely Fabulous (Lacroix darling!!!)

5. My Hero (This guy is supposed to be a superhero?)

6. Allo' Allo' (I will say this only once.)

7. Black Books (Faffsvhgsjbvxjachjasb, MANNY!!)

8. The Brittis Empire (When you're too dense to know everyone hates you.)

9. Red Dwarf (Man, how these nuts survive each day is beyond my comprehension.)

10. The Benny Hill Show (Funny, dirty old humanitarian.)


http://www.wow247.co.uk/2015/04/23/father-ted-influence-beyond-craggy-island/


I love all of these shows, not really in order of preference. If you haven't seen any of them, look for them on YouTube or purchase online!

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

Comments

Popular Posts