Rant about corporations

We are the people, the people controlled in secret by corporate masters, who slowly reep in all the benefits and share not with the little people who keep them there. I understand that many of these corporate guys may have started as honest, determined people to bring products to the world, and employing many to enjoy in sharing the corporate spirit. I worked for a corporation known as Office Depot, who paid employees a low starting salary, with an end reault salary that still did not give proper value to the employee. I was lucky to start off at a higher wage due to experience and the fact of a stable economy. Eventually I became a manager, however, with my insurance policy, I was not making that much more than before. One thing that made me laugh was one Christmas, when we got a bonus. THE bonus was a $25 gift card for Office Depot, hahahahaha! Oh yes, they cared for us giving gift cards value would go right back to the corporation.

Comments

Popular Posts