Some people have nothing better to do!

   The other day, I finished my workout and decided to get some gas. I pulled in to the gas station and saw there were a lot of cars there. Luckily, there were two pumps open, and only on guy in front of me. He moved then stopped, so I moved because I thought he might leave. But he started to move again, so I stopped. Same thing again, so I decided to just go. I pull in and get out to pump my gas. This asshole, backs in to the pump finally, and comes out and proceeds to curse me out. Then he tried to get me to take a swing at him. He said, " come on asshole, you look like an asshole. You want to do something, come on." I said, "Fuck you, shut the Fuck up and pump your gas." He kept cursing me again, and I just ignored this ass and pumped my gas. He eventually stopped because his balls just werene't big enough, bitch! Now, I am not one who likes to fight, I am a mellow dude. What a prick, but I was glad to win with my words, and possibly my size. He was about same height, but I had a bigger weight advantage. Oh well, I am glad nothing happened. Oh, as I drove off, he didn't even look at me as I looked at him,Hahahahaha!


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

Comments

Popular Posts