Today's Haiku for the haiku challenge- days 21 and 22

I apologize of I offend with this one. Came to mind when I looked at one of the meanings of dedication, self-sacrificing devotion.


The tulip springs forth
From the ground below; tears fall
As the mother dies.

Written for The Haiku Challenge 2012 - Day 21 – February 21st – Theme: Dedication







Beautiful and soft,
Grace the floor so gently as
The wind brushes skin.



Written for The Haiku Challenge 2012 - Day 22 – February 22nd – Theme: Paint the Image...

Photo Clicked by Enosh of: Enosh Bansode Photography

Comments

Andy Sewina said…
Yeah, nicely done, 'No greater love is there than this...' springs to mind for the first one.

Phew, and I quite like the descriptive way you painted the image on Day 22.
beccagivens said…
Very nice for both days ... today's image is painted well ... Here is my Day 22.
Paulog30 said…
Thanks, a love of mine, ;).
Paulog30 said…
Thanks Becca.
Paulo, I loved both day 21 and 22.. 'wind brushes skin' ~ beautiful
Paulog30 said…
Thanks SIS, loved the picture you chose.

Popular Posts