Today's Haiku for Haiku Challenge theme: Mother and paint the image

From the spheres of life

Cast in the sea that surrounds

Creation of Love


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4












Hands that contain dreams
Long ago until present
The road hits the end



Written for The Haiku Challenge 2012 - Day 3 – February 3rd – Theme: Paint the Image
Photo Clicked by Anand of: Apple Blossom's Photography



Sorry being late with day 2. Here is day 2 and 3, enjoy. Will have pic for day 3 later.

Comments

Paulog30 said…
Thanks Taylor!
beccagivens said…
I am enjoying reading the different interpretations of the image -- nicely done!

(For some reason, I can only leave a comment using Google account. This will not take you to the correct link or blog site. Please use link on Haiku Challenge or this one for Day 3.)
Paulog30 said…
Thanks, I will go check yours out now.
Creation of Love.!!! Loved it so much.. and your day 3 Haiku is touching.. PS I've added your link on Day 2 linky tool too because I've kept them open for late comers :-)

Someone is Special
Paulog30 said…
Thank you very much! That first haiku was actually inspired by the creation story of Aphrodite.
Andy Sewina said…
Clever stuff!

Nicely done too!!
I am unable to comment on Day 4 post of yours.. Please check..

Someone is Special
Paulog30 said…
Comment box is working now on my day 4 haiku entry.

Popular Posts