Violation frustration (warning: a bit graphic, the stench of death arrives soon in a wave of color)

How much does it hurt?
The caress, the cool explosion within
Does it arouse the senses?
Held against will, spill for my ecstacy

The soft pressed lips on mine
Can I assume your consent?
I already favored the infestation
Does the world go now, as you rest for me?

Silken as the cherry blossoms upon the ground
Have I cooled you frustration, incased elation?
Silence has dragged the last from you
Now, you are mine forever.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Comments

Paulog30 said…
Hahaha, actually its not a happy ending for the victim. Sorry if it was misleading, but the poem is about rape and murder, which is whu I said it was graphic. But, I can see ot can be interpreted another way which is cool! Thanks.

Popular Posts