Flowing down the river of feces

Turbulant wave washes away dreams, dreams long standing across my waking self. The self supposed figure flys away in the atmosphere, lurking on the cloud linings. And in here I am within and without the spiritual nirvana of oneness. Clear the rough road ahead of cerebral undertakings, informed of long spindly spider cracks along cranial caves. Release and greet the flow of matter coating the body of unconscious consciousness. The self becomes the someone else and adapts to the outer machine world of cold steel extractions.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Comments

Beautiful prose poetry...

much
Paulog30 said…
Thank you, enjoy writing this way. This is how ideas come to mind, so better to write as it flows.
Buddha,

Oh I do love this journey by words, as part of the weirdness of life itself.....

Eileen
Paulog30 said…
Haha, thanks Eileen. I love writing abstract poetry, I love the chaos and uniformity rolled into one.

Popular Posts