My writing

Sorry if I have slowed down on my writing, have not been so motivated at the moment. Funny, being this is poetry month. My mind is on creating some type of business plan for myself, so my thoughts have been there. I am determined to make something of myself, i have not been to happy in my current job, although happy to be working, period. Hopefully, this year will be a good one and I can find my niche'. I will try and write something soon. Peace!

Paulo
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

Comments

Maggie said…
Yeah, it's a tough time to just switch jobs. If you think of something that requires little action, with boatloads of money (legal, of course) let me know. I'd like to change my career, also. : )
Paulog30 said…
That's the problem, can't think of anything legal that would work for me,lol. I have a movie website that I am trying to get going and I make jewelry, no luck though.
Anonymous said…
I wish you well in your endeavors for change, Paulo. Thanks for your comment for me tonight.
Paulog30 said…
Your welcome

Popular Posts