Versitile Blogger Award

Thanks a lot to http://cloakedmonk.com for nominating me for this award. I can use the ego boost,lol. Here are the rules:

1. Thank the person who awarded you and link back to them in your post.
2. Tell 7 Random facts about yourself.
3. Pass the award on to 15 new found bloggers.
4. Contact each blogger you want to pass the award on to and let them know you’ve done so, and let the giver of your award know you accept it.


7 things about myself:

1. Going for my BS in Psychology (just for the hell of it, not planning on becoming Psychologist,lol)

2. Practice Aikido, taking break from it to try out Brazilian Ju-Jitsu!

3. Into reading Manga!!

4. Hoping to make a career in poetry writing and art (Good Luck, hahaa)

5. Make beaded jewelry (Check out my link on my home page, yeah its a plug,lol)

6. ????????????

7. Very big fan of most Adult Swim tv shows!!!

Nominations:

1. Cloaked Monk

2. Mike Patrick

3. Lolamouse

4. Beccagivens

5. honeyhaiku

6. vivinfrance

7. bodhirose

8.otterblossom

9. kavisionz

10. abthomas

11. bendedspoon

12. fiveloaf

13. lynnaima

14. dagt

15. Leo(Vinay)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Truly versatile with your magic 7! Yes that includes number 6! You may not earn as psychologist but you can earn learning psychology. I make beaded jewelry too.

Thank you so much for including me in your list and for sharing part of yourself! Really appreciate it!
:)
Paulog30 said…
Very welcome!
Anonymous said…
Awww thank you much. What is manga? And 6 is???? lol
Nice knowing more about you :)
Paulog30 said…
Manga is Japanese graphic novels (comics), but more adult themed. Number 6 was a joke,hahaha, I like joking around a lot. Your welcome!
Paulog30 said…
I think there was a picture award, if so, will put it up, sorry. I am forgetful.
Anonymous said…
I am passing The Versatile Blogger Award onto you. I hope you will accept. I have enjoyed your meaningful writings.

http://bodhirose.wordpress.com/2011/03/12/the-versatile-blogger-award/
Paulog30 said…
Thank you very much! And I to you!

Popular Posts