My Top 10 favorite foods (must be my diet getting to me,lol)

1. Portuguese sausage on Portuguese roll

2. Ziti with Meatballs ( I especially love my neighbors who makes a killer sauce with it)

3. Chicken Cordon Bleu (I make it with Thousand Island dressing, Alpine Lace Swiss, and Honey Ham)

4. Cuban Sandwich (sooo greasy, but sooo good)

5. Red Beans and White Rice

6. Reuban Sandwich (OMG, my favorite!!)

7. Shrimp Cocktail with Cocktail Sauce

8. Lasagna ( Love my Mom's)

9. Lobster (an occasional food, but mmmmmm)

10. Pan Fried Wontons in Peanut sauce (killer)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

Comments

I’ve been so busy I haven’t visited your blog for a few days. Now you're killing me. I'm not familiar with the Cuban Sandwich, and in my youth I could not understand the attraction of Reuben Sandwiches. Now that my taste buds have matured and I love them. Lasagna is to die for, and if my wallet could stand it, I would try to live on lobster.
Paulog30 said…
I have been on a diet, so I do not get to enjoy any of these : ( ! When I lived in Las Vegas, I lived on reuben sandwiches and carne asada burritos, OMG! I had a great mexican place around the corner from my apartment and a small bar/reataurant that had excellent reubens!

Popular Posts