Off to the Party (poem)

To the tank, holding Asses up through staright Narrows. Journey about to begin; Off to world beyond time. Unforgiving is the night. Cool frost flowing Out like dragon’s Breath, hiding the Road covered in emptiness. The gathering of loose flesh, Chaotic blasts burning receivers, Eyes tricked into visual diarrhea. “Hey man, you want some K”? “Nah, that’s ok. I’ll pass”. Afro topped albino boy, have I not seen you before? Maybe another world, The same as before. The wanderers always follow.

Comments

Brother Ollie said…
Fresh...nice one.
Paulog30 said…
this one took me back to a rave I went too out in the boondocks in New York! Cannot remember the area, but was mighty dark and full of trees and no one around,lol!
Gemma Wiseman said…
Dramatic image of "visual diarrhoea". This reminds me of sleepwalkers in a perpetual, cyclic nightmare!
Paulog30 said…
Yes, felt like an insane fabrication of my mind,lol!

Popular Posts