Blood drained tumor turmoil

Signs of the past
creeping behind me,
die the way you should.

The pain again!
How could you strike
at a moment of clarity,
leave my mind be.

Fragile fornication
mindfucking me up and
will not go away.

Should the high
mighty monster toss me
off to the world below,
Suck up my remains with
a straw, sure am tasty!!!

Or pour me into a drink,
shaken, not stirred.
Why do I do it,
who knows nothing better
than me and my buddy.

Steel, cold carbon
camphor oil all in
my cocaine blue
my brains out of sight.

So, there you go
and get a copy of
the blood stained
surgical implement
this reformed man.

Comments

signs of past creep behind you..
bloody implement?

wow, powerful lines. well done.

A++
Paulog30 said…
Thanks, i just wrote one following the theme, the pic inspired me.
Anonymous said…
creepy haha!.. thank you for sharing this.. my potluck- http://fiveloaf.wordpress.com/2011/03/08/nectar-from-heaven/
Paulog30 said…
Your welcome, I have more. Creepy stuff like this in my poetry book!
Anonymous said…
An utter delight to read such dour idee fixe! Kudos on a grand dark write
Paulog30 said…
I have no idea what you said, but thank you very much,lol! I love writing about the darker side of life.

Popular Posts