Top Ten Companies you should be checking out, NOW!!

Greetings everyone, I present to one and all, one of my infamous lists!! I am so sorry, it has been a long time since you enjoyed a good list from yours truly! Today, I bring you my pick for top ten companies that you need to check out, NOW!!!!





1. Jet.com- Jet has items from dollar store to department store, with a huge variety, and excellent price deals! You won't believe what you can find at Jet.com!

2. Society6- Society6 is a great site for artists, from beginner to pro, to share their works on several favorite items! Customers, you will enjoy the quality, and quantity of the products!

3. Girlactik- My wife swears by the wonderful glitter makeup, all of it high-quality and for a bargain! Step out shining bright, baby!

4. Redbubble- I love the great designs I find on Redbubble, especially the tshirts!! From Geek to chic, Redbubble is your spot for coolness!

5. Edureka- If you want to learn Android Development, Digital Marketing, programming, and more, you found the right place!

6. Ticketclub-  I love this site, my go to place for my concert tickets and more! Membership is low, and if you are active military, it's free!!

7. ShopDisney- I can get cool items with my favorite Disney characters, and Star Wars characters, in one spot?!?! Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat? Yeah, head there now!

8. Alienware- I fell in love the first day I say you baby, omg, sorry. It really is a fantastic Gaming PC, maybe take a look?

9. AVG- Listen, they are out there, and they want you information!!!! AVG can protect you.

10. Yellow Bulldog- You want that limited edition Firefly keychain, or rare signed William Shatner  used toilet roll, this is the spot for the geek goods!!





So these are my picks, for the moment, it will be ever changing as I work with more companies. Explore a few of these places, and see if you get a good feeling when you are done! Peace and love people!!

Comments

Popular Posts